Professional Planogram Software for Shelf Space Planning and Visual Merchandising in Malaysia
Benefits of Planogram Software in Retails
- Reduction of Out-Of-Stocks
- Balance Between Consumer Demand and Shelf Inventory
- Shelf Layout That Stimulates Purchasing Behaviour
- Improved Usage of Scarce Retail Space
- More Efficient Use of Staff During Shelf-Resets
Request for FREE trial.
Please fill in the following information to obtain a free software trial copy and 2 hours consultation from Intrack.
Importance of Category Management for SMEs
Now a powerful, yet affordable solution exists, allowing companies with smaller budget and less commercial staff to enter the game as well. Let us introduce you to a professional planogram software for shelf space planning. One that is equally effective yet friendly to your budget – Retail Shelf Planner.
Intrack is the authorized reseller for Retail Shelf Planner in 2 countries – Malaysia & Singapore. With Retail Shelf Planner, everyone now can now practice professional space management:
- Improve on the assortment carried and maximising allocation of space
- A shelf layout that simulates purchasing behavior
- Reduction of out-of-stock occurrence
- Balance between consumer demand and shelf inventory
- More efficient use of staff during shelf-reset
- More insights into your sales performance vs your competitors
The cost, scale and ease of use are the main key benefits of Retail Shelf Planner:
- Focus on important functionality of planogram i.e build planogram, live images, stock/space analysis and printout reports
- Compatible with Spaceman & JDA
- Budget friendly whereby we charge based an annual subscription fee on a per user basis. No upfront cost, no maintenance charge!
The annual fee of deploying Retail Shelf Planner as follows:
|No. of License||Fee|
|2nd License onwards||RM7,600|
Professional Floorplanning with Retail Floor Planner
Apart from managing shelf space, a retailer floor plan is another aspect that you should look into. Traditionally, floorplans or store layouts are driven by operational departments, while overlooking the commercial and consumer aspects.
Another solution that we provide is Retail Floor Planner which brings the benefits in restructuring your store or opening a new store:
- Improve the allocation of all categories in the right location and space
- Reduce downtime during a store restructuring, or opening a new store quicker
- Offer consumers a better shopping experience through a friendlier store-layout and better category adjacencies
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the questions you might have about Retail Shelf Planning
The 2 most used software are: Spaceman Professional by Nielsen and Space Planning by JDA (now called Blue Yonder). It is important to know that Retail Shelf Planner is compatible to these 2 software
Retail Shelf Planner is compatible with both software, it can read and write *.pln as well as *.psa file
No, training fees is not included, please call or email us for training charges
Annual subscription model work in a way that you pay a fee to use the software annually, you do not own the software where have the right to use the software within the subscription period. You also get free software upgrade during your subscription period. While upfront software purchase mean you buy the right of using the software and you can keep using the software as long as you like, no software upgrade unless you opt to pay for annual maintenance for software upgrade. Annual subscription cost is much lower compare to upfront purchase, and it is 100% tax claimable on annual basis
No, if you are not renewing, the software will be disable after the subscription period
You can’t cancel the subscription and there will be no refund provided as well
No, the price model is fixed for Retail Shelf Planner
Yes, second copy will be cheaper. Refer to chart below on volume pricing.